Saving Money...Saving Time


Live green, reduce the landfills, say goodbye to dryer sheets forever. 100% Wool. Soft and static free clothing , naturally. Wool dryer balls will help you to save energy by cutting drying time. Toss in 2 to 6 balls per load of laundry.

More balls = less time and less time = lower utilities bills.

Air dry them after each use. Over time they may begin to fuzz, shave them as you would any wool sweater.

I have to add my own testimony.  I have 5 dryer balls in my dryer.  For the first time ever, the clothers were dry before the washing machine was finished. I guess I can finally give up my fantasy of having two dryers.  Now one is sufficient.

Comments

  1. I bought my wool dryer balls two years ago from a nice mom at www.WoolDryerBalls.com . They are amazing at cuttting drying time and softening. Super green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have NEVER heard of wool dryer ballS; but I am so excited to try them! My washer died this morning (no kidding, in the middle of rinsing a big ol' load of towels...wouldn't spin, just groaned) I'm getting a new w/d set tomorrow and I will be ordering some dryer balls ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to tell you that I'm hooked on the dryer balls. I never use fabric softener, and they have made my clothes and towels WAY softer! Thanks for the sample of laundry soap, too! (I don't want to use it...it smells way too good!) Also, I wanted to let you know that I really appreciated the pretty packaging, the attention to detail and clever presentation were most refreshing. Kudos on a job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, TheSoapSister. I'm glad you're enjoying softer laundry..naturally.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts