What's up with that?


So here's the thing, as a mother of seven I often receive unsolicited clothing donations.  I use what and can and find a good home for the rest.  The one thing I can't stand is their strong chemical, fruity, slash flowery stench.  It's just foul. Who is making this fragrance and why would I want my clothes to smell this way, and why does it have to be so strong?  I often have to leave clothes outside for days before they release their malodorous funk. It's true I might be bias because I usually like my clothing unscented, but I don't think so.


I know laundry, as I do more laundry than most. And as a seasoned soap maker, I know how make soap. I have combined the two to make one outstanding laundry soap. Sometimes there is nothing more beautiful than a basket of clean laundry. After a hectic day it means that you will at least have clean sheets tonight and some clean underwear to wear tomorrow.

Unlike those other detergents, our laundry soap leaves your clothes clean, nicely scented (or not) and softer than ever, no fabric softener needed. With scents like Patchouli & Vanilla Bean, Lemon Verbena and Almond Milk & Honey, your clothes have never smelled so good. It will arrive at your home in a handmade, reusable drawstring bag (I made it myself), with a gingham fabric ribbon, scoop included ready for to clean 32-64HE loads of clothes.

Our 1 lb bag of Natural laundry soap is clean, non-toxic, efficient and earth friendly. Our special soap, made specifically for laundry, is mixed with naturally occurring minerals to provide you with fresh, clean, laundry…Naturally.

Comments

Popular Posts