What's a Dryer Ball???




I get a lot of questions about dryer balls.  What are they? How do they work? 


Our dryer balls are 8" diameter wool balls made of virgin wool that still contains their lanolin to help soften your laundry. They are felted and then covered in colored Merino wool (fancy), that is then re-felted. Felting is a process of making non woven fibers into fabric. This actually answers three questions: how it's made, why it takes so long and why it cost so much?

Dryer balls work by providing loft to your laundry.  The more movement you get in the dryer, the faster clothes dry and the less static you get. The wool also absorbs some of the moisture out of your clothing, causing them to dry faster. This same moisture also creates a little steam, which helps prevent wrinkles.
  
If you are only doing your personal laundry, you can probably get away with just having 2 dryer balls. For a family, you need at least 4. I have 6 dryer balls.  The directions state that you should air dry them after each use, I must confess that I have never done this.  I don't even take mine out of the dryer.  Dryer balls are much loved by small children and pets who are just waiting for the opportunity to snatch one up.  


People always ask about reducing the static cling in their laundry, do the dryer balls really help?  I have heard that they do help but, I have no personal knowledge on this topic. I use my own laundry soap which leaves my clothes so soft that I rarely experience any static in my laundry.


Here's what customers are saying about our wool dryer balls:



"Incredible! Never going back to dryer sheets"


"Great wool dryer balls, you have to use them to believe how well they work"


"These work great, I wish I had a dozen more!" 


"Just what I wanted, now I need more!"


"My laundry really is softer, and it did dry faster!  I am so impressed with these little fuzzballs. I sure won't be going back to dryer sheets!"


"Thanks for the nice packaging and a product that works especially well to keep just a few items from balling up in the dryer and then never drying! My only problem is that my cats think they make excellent cat toys, too!"
"Love, Love, Love this dryer balls. They make everything so soft and helps save electricity as the clothes dry faster. I just bought 2 more. Great business! Happy customer in Hawaii !
I love these! They work better than the blue soft rubber balls I purchased in the store and these wool balls are beautiful!"



"I love them! I used them last night and my clothes were dry before I knew it. And they look great sitting out too - unlike a dryer sheet box :-)"
"Beautiful packaging and fast shipping. I've already used these dryer balls and they do work!"

"These work wonderfully! I will never need dryer sheets again and they really do shorten drying time. One has been lost to my chewing puppy, but that was to be expected. ;)""These are great!  I wondered if they'd really work - and they have! Haven't used a dryer sheet since I got them. :)"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts