Hudson Valley Bound...Maybe?


We have been looking into relocating to the East Coast, specifically upstate New York. Why you ask?  Well to make a long story short enough for a blog post, my Mom had a stroke a couple of years ago. Before she had a stroke she wanted to move back to New York to be closer to her brothers and sister. As soon as she was well enough, that is exactly what she did. After a while my mother began to miss the kids and we all miss my mother so we decide to move.

I feel comfortable making this move because I am self employed and run a mostly online business so I am able to do what I do from anywhere. Most of my customers just happen to be on the East Coat anyway. Both of my parents are from New York so I have tons of family to get reacquainted with. I love a good adventure and I am not afraid of large scale changes. I say it like that because while I can travel cross country on a whim, I probably eat with the same spoon and drink out of the same cup everyday. If I had to switch up, it wouldn't be the end of the world but it would certainly feel that way,..at least for a few minute.

I've have been looking at Hudson. It is a very historic and beautiful city in New York with an urban vibe and Warren Street an upstate shopping destination. I haven't decided where I'll end up but I'm seriously thinking about it.

The Spotty Dog Books and Ale
This picture was for my sister, who has always wanted to own a book store and loves beer. Books and beer, I thought this was just her dream come true.




Well, they are not good at following directions


Grazin'
Grazin‘ is the first completely Animal Welfare Approved restaurant in the world. Every animal protein comes from a small family farm that is pasture based and is held to the highest livestock welfare standards.
The First Presbyterian Church
It's just so beautiful I had to take a picture.



Last but not least, the Etsy Tech Center.

Comments

Popular Posts