See, I Told You So!



I have been blogging for 30 Days straight and it was a challenge in more than one way. I of course, never even thought about doing the challenge until the day it started. I just decided to jump in with both feet, which is actually how I go about life in general. I find that if I think about some things too long I can usually find many reasons not to do them.

My physical challenges were the first hurdle to overcome. It's summer, how do you blog with screaming, always hungry kids in the background? I am good at tuning them out but it seems as though they were exceptionally noisy as soon as a started to write anything. I eventually decided that this would just have to be an evening thing for me.

Of course one day their was a storm and the power went out. And then there was the time the internet went down. I just barely made it whew!

Where are all these ideas going to come from? I don't know how I did it. Most of the time I just went with whatever I was working on at the time or the first thing that popped into my head when I woke up. The good thing is that I have plenty of half finished blogs that require a longer research time for future use.

My sister said I wouldn't make it 30 day without saying something that I probably shouldn't be talking about on my blog. I don't think I said anything out of line. See, I told you so. I may have picked some crazy topics and at times I was a little random but I am a little crazy and random anyway so, I thought I'd just go with it.

I learned a lot of new things on this journey not only from researching for my own blog but also from reading blogs of the other people that were participating in this challenge with me. It was so hard to find time to read while I was actually blogging myself so, I can't wait to go back and read everything.




Comments

Popular Posts